- The amount of sugar in fruit
- Eating too many carbs
- Eating too much fat
- The yolks of eggs
- Getting bulky
- The fact that you weigh 5lbs more in the evening than you do in the morning
- The cupcake you ate last tuesday
- The circumference of your thighs
Things to worry about: Nothing, other than living a full and happy life
So, I started really focusing on being healthy starting on January 1st and it’s now February 2nd and so far I have made the following improvements and had a few setbacks as well:
1. Almost completely stopped drinking coffee - I can count on one hand the number of cups of coffee I’ve had since 1/1
2. I’ve made strides in my yoga practice - I’m going to my third yoga class this week
3. I’ve been eating healthier, working on more improvements (cutting out red meats, eating local and organic produce/meat)
As a result of #2 and #3 I’ve lost 5 pounds.
1. I started doing p90x and I saw immediate results (being sore and exhausted) but I quit, I did not have the time or commitment to stay with the program and that’s my own fault.
2. My boyfriend’s unhealthy eating habits are my own (reeses ice cream mostly) I need to work on making healthy decisions even if he isn’t.
3. When I get stressed out, I stop exercising which is exactly the opposite of what I should be doing.
So shoot me.
I’m currently sitting here listening to Oldies eating oatmeal with walnuts and blueberries, a spinach smoothie with mango and banana and of course my fuel, coffee.